Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

Duniya mei kitney % pagal hein?

Tags: duniya mei, pagal hein
Asked by Piaa, 10 Sep '12 12:10 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (8)

 
1.

I guess 50% are mad...... some mentally retarded n some mad over love...money.....n other luxuries of life
Answered by riya sharma, 10 Sep '12 12:12 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
2.

May be only u
Answered by Gernal Singh, 10 Sep '12 12:12 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
3.

99 % sayad, par count me in remaining 1 % ok
Answered by khushi, 10 Sep '12 12:12 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
4.

More than 50% of which 99% dont reactat all. they keep it inside
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 10 Sep '12 12:11 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
5.

Duniya ka pata nai , laekin mai pagla hu
Answered by minti, 10 Sep '12 12:10 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
6.

Ek tum aur ek hum :))
Answered by Giaa, 10 Sep '12 12:10 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
7.

Aap unme se nahi honge shayad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,))))
Answered by union tango, 10 Sep '12 12:10 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
8.

90 pratishat log ( male/female) pagal pan aur normalcy ke fencing mein sthit hai. Koi idhar udhar hoga to Pagal pan chalu ho janey sein der nehi lagega !!
Answered by Nitin Ray, 10 Sep '12 12:34 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining