Q.

Due to ban on burning wood coal, rationed supply of kerosene and costly gas supply life of low income group people or labours has become terribly pitiable. Where is this country going to. Fetching wood from jungles is also banned for public still jungles have shrunk remaining in strict govt. control. Where are the going? Where will the govt attitude lead poor and low income group people

Tags: people, money, relationships
Asked by Om Shrivastava, 20 Dec '13 10:57 am

1.

I just think that - when a country needs more income and we do, we're only taking in 15 percent of GDP, I mean, that - that - when a country needs more income, they should get it from the people that have it.
Answered by Chunni, 20 Dec '13 11:16 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Answered by Sanjay Peekar, 20 Dec '13 10:59 am

(1)
 (0)