Q.

I have always believed that, whatever happens in my life, happens for a reason and ultimately, for my good. This was the Philosophy which guided me (still does) and which I thought was the best way to encounter various hurdles big and small all through. Whenever something bad occurred, I used to comfort myself in this thought. It used to give me the courage and confidence to carry on without being heart broken......Do you believe "whatever happens, happens for the best?"

Tags: thought, happens, philosophy
Asked by sumati gayki, 20 Jul '10 01:38 pm

1.

Yes. Allow me to tell youi about a very brave person, who is very close to me.
Due to a property dispute in his family, he was physically assaulted by a hired group of men. As his eyesight was weak, they targeted his eyes. By the assault,, he had multiple fractures. He made a FIR at the polioce station and had himself treated in hospital.He did not press claims with the police, as his job did not allow it. In the hospital he realised, that he could not see clearly from one eye. After a checkup, he learnt that the retina of one eye had detached. He got himself treated at AIIMS, New Delhi and Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai. But it was too late to save his sight. He went on in his life, without complaints. And his family, his Boss and collegues stood by him. After a few years, he had to have his sightless eye removed surgically, as the infection had set in. Again, he went to Chennai for treatment and got his eye removed. Being a sensitive person, he did not have the will to face people with ...more
Answered by mohanbirsingh ghura, 21 Jul '10 07:54 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

I think your philosophy is right and praisworthy. And I adore you for this. It is because you are devoted to the almighty Sai Ram - you could make your life completely dependent on his will. When we become Sarangata of the almighty - we consider whatever happening in and around me is by the will of the almighty - then we feel a relaxation because he is much superior to all of us and no mistake is ever possible from his side. Thus we develop a feelings in our mind that I am not doing anything - and everything is done by his will only. It makes us brave and courageous to face everything.
This what I told is the religious aspect of endorsemement of your question.
Answered by Titu Sha, 08 Aug '10 02:06 pm

(5)
 (0)
3.

I belive that BUT not feel that yet.................allways many bad n shocking things happen in my life but i didnt get another BEST thing instead of that...........so i yet waiting for best changes again..............but sumi dear u have good patience n good mentality..........its help u as flemingo bird dear.......raakh ban ke bhi kahde ho jaana aisa aap ka sporty n spiritual nazariya hai...............i salute that..............thats why u r a personality with positive VIBES n energy.............u make here all fresh n give them moral n ethical suppport also.......
Answered by krunal modi, 20 Jul '10 01:48 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

No...I dont...but still I follow this thinking...because that is the only way I can remain positive when the chips are down...when I face negative responses even when shirkers get the benefit of doubt.
It helps me rejuvenate...helps me try again...give it another shot...with the hope that maybe it could turn out to be the match winner.
Answered by prasoon, 20 Jul '10 01:45 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Yeah I do....and it is the strong feeling which give us more perfaction and daring to go ahead in life without disapponting ourselves !! : )) It is already told in Bhagwad Gita by Lord Krishna.....I think there are somany things by which we can bemore happy by following Bhagwad Gita !! : ))
Answered by Raj, 09 Aug '10 04:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Yes
it is the best philosophy of life
Answered by anil garg, 06 Aug '10 11:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes. You are Blessed By Sad guru .
Answered by Biswaranjan Behuria, 24 Jul '10 10:10 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Our tenencies are pre-ordained, but we have been given the freedom to use our wisdom for involving in good or evil deeds. The policy is use your brain in as much as you do good; if it does not turn out, don't bother. Living the present honestly is important because what we face at present are the results of our some of our past deeds; so accept it as result of our own deed no one else is responsible. The very simle principlel works, as you sow shall you reap.
Now, that we are living cautiously and perform every deed honestly in good faith without any intention to harm any one, the results that will follow, will definitely be good.
The conclusion is, what happens, happens as a result of our own past deeds, may it be good or bad, never waste your time pondering over it. Do justice to the present moments; this is the essence of all preachings in the world.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 22 Jul '10 02:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Story I heard: A king and his devoted minister was walking in the garden one evening. suddenly an arrow from a practicing soldier came and struck the kings rights hand little finger , and he lost that finger, Minister instead of consoling the King uttered "whatever happened is for good only"; hearing this king became so furious and imprisoned the minister, at the time of imprisonment the minister told "whatever is happening to me is more good". After some time King went for hunting. When chasing an animal some how he got separated from the group of body guards. Lonely king was surrounded by the forest dewllers who wanted to sacrifice this king to their godess, when he was about to be sacrificed some one notices his missing finger and his life was spared because you cannot sacrifice a wounded/injured. King realised that minister has told is correct and ordered his release. But king was very curious to know why the minister has uttered whatever is happening to me is more good, then minis ...more
Answered by SREENIVAS, 22 Jul '10 12:08 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Yes ...I do believe...........this philosphy has lot of importance in my life..
Answered by Twinkle Aurora, 22 Jul '10 09:12 am

(1)
 (0)