Q.

I think it has made base now...is it good for buy ??

About: Astec Lifesciences Ltd.

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by nitin, 25 Feb '10 09:04 am

1.

Yes Nitin, STRONG BUY and HOLD for a year.

In an interview with CNBC-TV18, Ashok Hiremath, Chairman and Managing Director of Astec LifeSciences, spoke about the company and its scorching expansion plans.

With ten out of the top 15 agro chemical companies in the world being Astec clients, I am very excited for Astec.
We are in dialogue with number of multinationals for various projects which is going to increase the revenues to them. So we are going to have a diverse customer base but a very high quality customer base going forward."We are confident of doing Rs 150 crore in 2010-11. Rs 220 crore in 2011-12, with a PAT of about Rs 26 crore." returning exciting shareholder value.

Answered by P S Iyer, 26 Feb '10 06:57 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

For most parents of chindren requiring Heart Surgery, the cost is unaffordable. An Institute in banglore, India perform anykind of Heart surgery free ..more

Answered by Anis Patel