Q.

I have lodged a complaint against with the eow of delhi police against B K Jewellers tilak nagar delhi for cheating me after enrolling me under a scheme.they issued two cheques to me but both bounced.according to scheme i had to deposit RS 13000/ and within iyear the company will give rs 29lacs.however evenafter 10 months no payment has been made.pl take this issue as more than a lac peoplehas been registered as members by b k jewellers

06 Jun '09 09:45 pm

1.

If you beleive that you will get 29 lacs after paying only rs 13000 then you are the biggest fool on this earth. and people like you, who dont have any brains, have to suffer. sorry, no one on this earth can help fools
Answered by rajan, 06 Jun '09 09:47 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

How did U belive 13000 will become 29 lacs in one year
Answered by veeravenkata satyanarayana, 06 Jun '09 09:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Hope you get Justice
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 06 Jun '09 10:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Quite bad on part of BK Jewllery House as it is a very famous shop.
But my dear , did you not have the common sense to understand that how and why will someone give you Rs29lacs in a year if you just deposit Rs13000/-? Just reading this I can smell the fraud.all the people who deposited Rs13000/- were blind in greed , so they did not use their common sense before depositing the money with BK Jewellery House.
you have filed a complaint against them with the police. Very good step. But do you know that bouncing of a cheque is only considewred a crime when the cheque issuer owes you some money actually.
In this case do you have a written agreement that they will give you Rs29 lacs after one year if you deposit just Rs13000/- with them?i really doubt it.And in the rare possibility even if they have made such an agreement , there must be some terms and conditions in the fine print,to avoid paying such a huge sum.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 06 Jun '09 09:54 pm

(0)
 (0)