Q.

What do you think of our judicial system which has long pending serious cases just lying in court rooms while the accused lead a free life. Examples are the Arushi case in Noida and Rizwanur Rahman case in Kolkata. Past examples are delayed sentences on the Jessical Lal murder case and Sanjeev Nanda accident case. What is the need of the hour? Your comments.

Asked by Gaurav Kapoor, 20 Sep '08 02:00 pm

1.

Well, our judicial system really needs a good rehaul. We need to make the whole thing a fast-track system instead of having merely some fast track courts. You are right that cases keep lying in courtrooms for years on end and there seem to be no progression. It is like a very sleepy system and what we desperately need is to get all old cases speedily looked into even if means employing more legal persons and increasing the manpower. Otherwise, the backlog will continue to clog the system further.
Answered by Manisha Mehra, 20 Sep '08 02:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

SPECIAL COURTS FOR THE SPECIALS SENSATIONAL CASES
FAST SUPER FAST COURTS
TIMING FOR THE COURTS TO EXTENDING
DAY AND NIGHT COURTS FOR THE CASES EXTAORDINORY CASES for those who aare in judicial custody in jails
SHOOT OUT ONE DAY JUDGEMENT COURTS FOR TERRORISTS
COURTS FOR THE POOR
COURTS FOR THE CURRUPTIONISTS
COURTS FOR POLITICAL SCAMS
COURTS FOR ADULTRATION
Answered by ashokkumar, 20 Sep '08 02:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Time limit should be framed for all type of cases, moreover, if witnesses do not come even after three summons, case should be decided ex-party.
Answered by agarwalfc, 20 Sep '08 02:06 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Walks like a snail,especially in disputed and media highlighted cases.todays news says terrorists captured in delhi have accepted planting bombs , that killed inocent s.ithink de shud b hanged instantly, but this judicial system can take yrs to decide, forgettin the innocen t victims.God bless !!
Answered by Sanjeev Puranik, 20 Sep '08 02:06 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

The judicial system has to be strengthened with new laws and measures taken for completing the cases with in a short time period and a law encacted in parliment for concludeing the cases in a time period and the political influence to romoved form courts and a very good police force to crack a down and punish the culprits
Answered by gopakumarmnn, 20 Sep '08 02:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

More measures R required
Answered by veeravenkata satyanarayana, 20 Sep '08 02:02 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes, I do hate society. ', Society bashes me for the one person in my life that I truly and unconditionally love, my daughter. All for what? My age? I..more

Answered by Karan