Q.

Hi Raj,
I the above talk you had made the rosy picture of australia. I am sellted in australia for past 3 year now I am aussi citizen and working for a state government. Here now the students are facing very difficult conditions. The job market of stuedents and overall is very bad. 7-8 Students are living in unit of two bed rooms and you are saying the conditions are very good. You the consultants are making huge money by fooling Indian students about propectus for the students. please dont fool the students any more tell them the true postion ie no job nothing.
Thanks

Asked by gurmukh singh, 16 Feb '09 12:54 pm

1.

Nice
Answered by anil garg, 19 Jul '09 10:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hi Gurmukh,
Thanks for your concern to Indian Students studying in Australia.First of all these answers are given by a responsible person from Australian high commission & I don't think she has represented any false picture of her country. As Students are also aware of the tough living conditions over there & finally its students decision to go & study over there and no one can change it. And also in today's world where every information is available on net it's impossible to fool anyone.
Answered by BetterThink, 16 Feb '09 02:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Very useful response. Keep it on top.
Answered by Srikrishna Narasimhan, 16 Feb '09 01:49 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

In such a situation, any country, let alone India, can use only the diplomatic channel And India has already taken up the issue with the Australian ..more

Answered by thampy chacko