Q.

Do you change things like your mobile ringtone, desktop wallpaper, etc. often? What are your present settings? Does it reflect your personality?

Tags: relationships, education, mobiles
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 30 Aug '09 01:20 pm

1.

I change my mobile more often than I can change the ring tones and with each new mobile I have a new ring tone and I change my PC every three years once a new model arrives with a latest configuration.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 31 Aug '09 07:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

No. I have kept the same Nokia ringtone for the last few years. And for desktop wall paper, I use the windows xp default. My personality is far more than these things.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 30 Aug '09 03:54 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Changing or not changing itself is a personality trait Muktaji. There are those die-hards who have had the same Nokia brand ringtone now for over 10 years and are quite comfortable with it. I changed my ring tone only when I bought the new phone around 8 months ago. I have ringtones set for most people otherwise, so that I know who is calling,
Ringtones and wall papers definitely reflect personality. Not just whether you prefer the popular or the classic; It is the mindset and attitudes that it reflects. Further explanation will take pages to illustrate the point.
Presently my general ringtone is a melody by Leon Minkus - Chopin for identifying my wife and Heavy Metal for my younger son, Brahms for my elder..... Wall paper is a beautiful pic of a flautist and desktop is pastel.
Answered by Satish Kamath, 30 Aug '09 02:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Not always.. now my ringtone for general is lalalala a music from vandanam film sung by sujatha..and for call from home is one devtional song. Wall papre is infant jesus with Joseph and Marium. Deos it reflect my pesonality?
Answered by Kurian Chacko, 30 Aug '09 01:24 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Not very often....yes normally it ...............................do represent likings................taste,,thinking....of the person
Answered by SHEETAL, 01 Sep '09 03:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Since you have opend the topic i will observe and let you , my feeling is im above theese tve or matured enough to be recognised by thesee things . it was before now no more gadgets and things which easely done by any body. to be recgnised looks like very silly personality devolopment not red or thought nor supplemented.
Answered by sanjay shenoy, 01 Sep '09 02:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Well , i have kept the same ringtone, and no desktop wallpapers., depending on mood , things changes., but these changes change from people to people as per their lifestyle and thinking patterns , well yes it surely reflects the personal thought process of a person . , morethan that what i feel is that we should always have colors of happiness and love displayed through our imaginations converting those to good music pics or anything for that matter bcos if the mind is happy then thoughts will always be positive however the conditional situations of life may be .
Answered by kishoranandvittalmangalore, 01 Sep '09 02:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Before re-formatting my cell, it was old phone's bell - easily audible. Now it's Nokia default polyphonic. I guess that it has more to do with my lazy nature. :-)
After looking at your question, I tend to believe that yes it certainly speaks about certain traits of personality like you'll find some people to specifically play English songs only and would sneer at those with ringtones of Hindi/ vernacular songs.
Answered by manish varma, 31 Aug '09 09:49 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

I have not changed my ring tone though i changed my cell no. of times. My ring tone is " hindi song "Ei dil hai mushkil jeena yahan" Wall paper is of sai baba........
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 30 Aug '09 05:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I do not play around with these things but I do make changes in the house rearranging furniture which gives a new look to the house. I also do some chopping and changing in the garden, cut my hair differently, change my hats, my nail polish, even the soaps, shampoos, disinfectants and so many things that can be changed.
Answered by gem mina, 30 Aug '09 02:54 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Depends on the context and the tone of saying the same. Goodbye is usually associated with See yo again. But in certain contexts and uttered with cert..more