Q.

How many of you know of India's first ever international football match against France in 1948 where we put up a spirited show and went down 2-1?

Tags: india, sports, france
Asked by A Moin, 15 Jun '10 03:02 pm

1.

The occasion was the 1948 London Olympics. The Indian team thrilled all spectators in their only game against France. Led by legendary captain Sailendra Nath Manna, the team lost a heartbreaker to France 1-2, with the winner coming as late as the 89th minute.
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 15 Jun '10 03:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Did you check out the Smart Challenge by Intel? Its so popular in my college. Everyone is totally glued to it. I checked it out this morning & I was totally zapped. It was great to test my strong areas. It tests you in every section & now I got to gear up for the music section. I just cant manage to get through the music section . And now me & my friends are planning to challenge other colleges in our city to compete agaisnt us. And then we shall challenge other cities too. So guys be ready the challenge is coming your way. Prove your aptitude in 6 weeks.The countdown begins now.
http://tinyurl.com/2f43p3k
Answered by pawankumar rambujh sharma, 15 Jun '10 06:42 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes--- few abbrevations are as under;CID Criminal Investigative Division (US) CID Caller Identification CID Cubic Inch Displacement CID Criminal Inves..more

Answered by Pardeep kapoor