Q.

Do you know the funniest thing thing about life????? If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it !!!

Tags: thing thing
Asked by QueSera Sera, 13 Jun '10 06:17 pm

1.

I do not think so. " The best " has so many meaning and interpretation depending on the individual taste. There are instances of men and women marrying persons of "not their taste" after searching for years of their dream girl/dream boy . We have to accept the fact that we may get the best car, best hotel or best dresses , we dream of if we have the affordability but not the best wife,best friend , best job, best business etc., as it is not possible to conclude the "best" in them until and after we get it .
Answered by Josna, 14 Jun '10 10:45 am

(0)
 (0)

2.

Find me a buyer for my leather biz like my first Soviet buyer and I'll believe u :) In the days when I had a Soviet buyer, I could walk up to the chief buyer and tell him "Hey Boris, I'm a career dropout and a complete n00b in biz. Can u pls set me str8" and I got not only purchase order but also cash n advance for running one full year's worth of orders! Not to mention FREE training.

Today, the main buyers of leather r US, UK, France, Italy and South Korea....and if I expected the same "best" terms such as getting full on cash for running a year's worth of purchase orders, I will be resembling a mad girl in bollywood movies waiting in railways station for 30 years for her lover.

If u approach a French, US, UK, Italy or RoK buyer and ask for cash payment, u will get lauged at pretty hard. Unless u r ready to give at least 90-180 days worth of credit, today u won't b able to do business :)

Answered by A Moin, 13 Jun '10 06:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

The life has too many ups and downs
Answered by anil garg, 11 Aug '10 03:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Very true because we do not want to accept the fact that best is the enemy of better & good. When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present....we experience heaven on earth
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 13 Jun '10 06:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

C'est la vie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answered by judalline, 13 Jun '10 06:19 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes--- few abbrevations are as under;CID Criminal Investigative Division (US) CID Caller Identification CID Cubic Inch Displacement CID Criminal Inves..more

Answered by Pardeep kapoor