Q.

Advaitam acyutam anadim ananta-rupam
adyam purana-purusam nava-yauvanam ca
vedesu durlabham adurlabhaham atma-bhaktau
Govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami .
-Says Brahma-samhita.SRI KRISHNA KI JAI !

Tags: sri, advaitam acyutam anadim ananta-rupam adyam purana-purusam nava-yauvanam, krishna ki jai
Asked by radhakrishnan, 03 Sep '07 09:01 am

1.

It would have been better if give the meaning too, so i furnish it as under:
So advaita.
Advaita means without duality. Advaita acyuta, Krsna and Krsnas expansion. Krsnas expansion: Baladeva, Sankarsana, Aniruddha, Pradyumna. Then Narayana, then Maha-Visnu, Karanodakasayi Visnuinnumerable expansions. Advaitam acyutam anadim ananta-rupam [Bs. 5.33]. Each and every form, Krsnas, they are without any duality. Just like I and my photograph, that is my expansion, but it is not one; it is dual. What service you can take from me, you cannot take the service from the photograph. Therefore it is not advaita; it is dvaita, duality. You may have millions of photographs, but each one of them, theyre different. But Krsna, He has got millions of forms, theyre one. That is the difference. Advaitam acyutam.
Answered by L KINI, 03 Sep '07 09:08 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Atman
The word Atman (pronounced in Sanskrit like Atma) is interpreted as the Main Essence of man, as his Highest Self. A in this word is a negative particle. Tma means darkness. The word tamas ignorance, spiritual darkness has the same root. Therefore A-tma or Atman means opposite to darkness, shining.
In essence, Atman is the best, The Divine part of everyones multidimensional organism.
Atman is the Brahmanic Fire, when we become this Fire, and the Atmic energy kundalini precious content of the money-box, where the best of us, which has been accumulated in all previous incarnations, is stored.
Answered by JAYANTILAL PATEL, 31 Jul '08 12:22 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The word "Advaita" essentially refers to the identity of the Self (Atman) and the Whole (Brahman). There is no such thing, as far as I know in Christi..more

Answered by Jack Johnson