Q.

Does Barak Hussein Obama goes to Church or Masjid!?? He said many a times that he is a Christian, but his name suggests his father was a Muslim (who left his son and wife and disappeared)??

Tags: relationships, entertainment, church
Asked by QueSera Sera, 07 Nov '12 07:31 pm

1.

Obama is a self-described Christian who has had membership and attendance at the church controversial figure Rev. Jeremiah Wright preaches at. However, Obama does not refer to religion in his political activities, nor does he make it the center of his agendas. Obama has written about his father and extended family in Africa being Muslims, which might contribute to some people's perception that the president is a Muslim.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 07 Nov '12 07:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

He is son of a Muslim man from Kenya and white mother from the USA. His father died in a car accident. He was in Indonesia as a young boy for some time, with his mother. Later he was in Hawaii under the care of his maternal grandparents.
He himself says and many have seen him in Evangelical Church attending the services. That shows that he is a practicing Christian.
Answered by Francisco, 07 Nov '12 07:34 pm

(1)
 (0)

3.

I think he is CHRISTIAN
Answered by truth exposed, 07 Nov '12 07:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

He goes to church just as India's first family shows that it follows Indian traditions. Sab vote ka chakkar hai
Answered by Vikram, 07 Nov '12 07:34 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

How do you decide the religion of a person whose father was a Muslim and whose mother is a Christian (thats what I have heard about Obama). But what really matters to me is that while practicising one's own religion, the person should respect other religions also. And from the little that I have seen about Obama is that he does that, which is good enough for me.
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 07 Nov '12 08:00 pm

(1)
 (0)