Q.

Three days back I got a call from my bank offering me household insurance for Rs15 lacs for two years at a premium of Rs6282/- to be paid for one year only.I refused.Today the called me again saying theat I need to pay only two instalments of Rs523/ - each for the same coverage a one time processing fee of Rs331/-.When I objected to paying the processing fee, they said they will waive it.Have these companies become so desperate to sell insurance that they will make all sorts of adjustments and offer such deep discounts?

Tags: years, call, today
Asked by HEMANT MEHTA, 20 Jul '10 07:25 pm

1.

Sir, if you dont mind, the only solution is to simply say NO, thanks, i dont need lone and close the case. in case they pester you again , just ask for his name and you have thephone number., and send this info to support@hdfcbank.com with a strongly worded compain. the person who called you cannot be an employee of hdfcbank, but a staff of the Direct selling agent of hdfc bank. the same thing happend to me, i complained to this adress and after that all such calls stopped., this was about three years back
Answered by iqbal seth, 26 Jul '10 07:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Pls confirm it again with bank..................................
Answered by anup dutta, 20 Jul '10 09:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

May I introduce myself as a retired banker? Mehtaji, banker's as policy would not do so; so far as SBI is concerned. Other banks might hv gone so down, is not intelligible. No such telephonic information must be given significance. At the most you can call back the Chief Manager, or Asstt. General Manager, whatever grade br.it, about any such calls emanating from their end. I doubt these are found players. I had an email message that I had been chosen by a Yahoo survey on lottery basis as a winner of 7.5 crore rs. for which they wanted all my personal details e.g. a/c no., home addr. name of city etc. I replied them to tell me how will you make the payment to enable me to decide whether I should send you the required information. They did not reply.
The gist is, be ware of such allurements.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 20 Jul '10 07:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

They knows it very well that once the customer says yes they will earn money like any thing as there for taking payment customer will come to them and than they will show there real colour to the customer
Answered by sushil trivedi, 20 Jul '10 07:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Dear sir Beware of these Bank people , what they say before it will not be the same after becoming the customer:
They are just like politicians , vo jo milte the kabhi hum se deewanon ki tarha (before election)
Aaj yun milte hain jaise koyi pehchan na thi (after election)
Their hidden charges they dont declare and they are not fully transparent
Answered by jameel ahmed, 26 Jul '10 02:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Useful Links - Link Exchange ProgramTo Join Our Free Link Exchange Program - Click HereGreen Card Base - Green Card Information Center and services to..more

Answered by g kakkasseri