Q.

Does anyone know about Dr. Pranjal Shamsher (Dr. Health Bangalore) and how is his treatment and what about the fees.?

Tags: dr., fees, treatment
Asked by Krish, 25 Dec '07 08:28 pm

1.

I have a skin disease called Psoriasis. The problem was that it was on my palms and feet. My palms would get cracked and bleed. On some days, I could not even hold a spoon. Someone recommended me to go to Dr. Pranjal Shamsher. I took her treatment for about 4-5 months. The treatment was very good. She told me that the present cracks would heal but as Psoriasis did not have a cure, I could always get it again if I did not maintain my skin. She asked me to wear cotton hand gloves while riding my bike. She gave me a greasy ointment to apply. The ointment was so greasy, I was not comfortable applying during the day. But I applied it regularly before sleeping. It helped my hands to become soft very soon. The cracks got filled up. She told me to continue to moisturize my skin even though I did not have any cracks or dryness. It has helped. I haven't had a relapse so far.
Answered by Vijay Kishore, 03 Jul '09 05:20 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

I have taken her treatment. I have pimples and face darkening problems like dark patches coming below eyes and on the cheeks. It helped me to reduce around 80% and it cost me around 4000 rupees. She had told me to stop putting hair oil completely and I think that helped me a lot. I have stopped the treatment right now because it was ok. All the best to you.
Answered by sunila joshi, 15 Nov '08 10:14 am

(3)
 (0)
3.

Had a very odd problem of excess sweating and darkening of face. I would not actually shake peoples hands because of so much sweating on my hands. I am on treatment right now for 4 months and the sweating is come down by nearly 80% and the face darkening by 50%. Hoping that it will fully cure one day. Thanks
Answered by swapan Kumar, 26 Apr '09 09:21 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

I have taken treatment from Dr. Pranjal Shamsher. She mostly treats only skin problems.
I came to know about her through the many columns she writes in times of India and the hindu newspapers. I had pcod and acne problem. i think she is truly a skin expert. She explained me the whole process of acne and how it was not getting better because it was related to my pcod problem. Her treatment approach did help me. My acne cleared in about 3 months. I used to get acne on my back and arms also. That too cleared.
Answered by megha desai, 16 Jan '10 04:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I dont know him. try this method.
Holistic healing or drugless healing from
kumrao99@yahoo.co.in
holistic healing means the treatment method followed
by holy people in olden days.
This method cures all diseases,except some difficult
diseases.
The food items mentioned here will cause more
disease,
Answered by umamaheswara rao, 26 Dec '07 11:44 am

(1)
 (0)