Q.

Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Sophia Loren, Mamie Van Doren, Joi Lansing, Sheree North, Joi Lansing, Mia Farrow, Brigitte Bardot, Gina Lollobrigida, Claudia Cardinale, ...

Who are / were these ladies and what were they famous for?

Who among these is your favourite and what do you remember about them?

[Please don't go for google or wiki search results]

Asked by rajneesh Rediff, 18 Feb '09 12:36 pm

1.

They are/were yesteryear Holywood heroines.They were known for their beauty and acting prowess though Marilyn Monroe was too dumb.
My favourite among these Sophia Loren . This Italian Lady is still beautiful and is known for her great acting prowess.
As far as I remember Marilyn Monroe was famous for her flings with JFK and other famous men. I think she committed suicide . She acted in movies like Gentlemen Prefer blondes(is it?). About Sophia Loren I have mentioned before. I cannot recall he name of any movie right now.Mia Farrow is a well known actress and was Woody Allen's wife. She parted ways with him due to his affair with their adopted daughter.Brigitte Bardot was a French actress and was Roger Vadim's wife.She was well known for her sex symbol image and bare dare roles.But since the eightees she became a staunch animal right's activist.Gina Lollobrigida is a well known super model too.
I can remember only these from memory.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 18 Feb '09 01:48 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Not necessary ! Age difference is not the major culprit in the matter . It is the ego , differnce in opinion , likes & dislikes etc makes the marriage..more

Answered by Jai Prasad