Q.

Do you think providing all amenities to our children for school education is enough to bring them up as good humsn being??

Tags: sex, careers, education
Asked by Om Shrivastava, 12 Dec '12 01:51 pm

1.

No ! A child spend 6-7 hours at the school where most of his time goes away in learning academic lessons....and playing with classmates....rare are some schools who take up the task of inculcating some moral teachings among their immatured brains....Itz the parents who should shape their character by creating an environment of morality....but 99% parents have no time to do the same ... itz said that example is better than precept...If I smoke cigarette in the domestic environment and prohibit nmy son from doing so will he oblige....??? If I disrespect my elders but ask my child to bow down to the senior ppl will he oblige...???
If I use slang language to my wife and ask my child not to use that will he oblige...???
Answered by Pradipta pati, 12 Dec '12 02:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Morals , teachings , behaviour , discipline , love n care must also be taught
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 12 Dec '12 02:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I do not believe in our Education System which is the Same since last 50 years !!!..........Children needs more knowledge of Life..........Today's Education system is Failed.........as our Children after GRADUATION (note it is their 15 years) they do not have any confidence to earn and learn from the Life.........they are no where.........Who has to be Blame...................I want to know where are those Students who got 1st in their State in SSC or HSC...................?? !!: o
Answered by Raj, 12 Dec '12 01:57 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

No good values have also to be taught/given to them
Answered by iqbal seth, 12 Dec '12 01:56 pm

(1)
 (0)