Q.

How much reverence do you hold for where you live, where you work, whom you love and more...?

Tags: money, relationships, careers
Asked by Dil Se, 22 Mar '10 10:08 pm

1.

I am old fashioned...actually too different from the people of my age group...conservative...adhering to the old school of thought.
Each time,I got an opportunity to go out of my country to pursue better job options,each time I got a chance enjoy what others crave for...I simply held back...withdrew...and held onto what we call...my own roots.
Cause I need to belong.
My bearings...which define,who I am...to me...it is very important to grow as a human being...taking all those who matter,all that is dear...along...and treasure it,with due reverence and devotion...an unspoken,yet firmly held loyalty...towards home,hearth,loved ones and the love(if any)...forever and ever.
One has ways to do it...I have them too.
Answered by shintsie, 23 Mar '10 09:55 am

(1)
 (18)
2.

Dil, Revence towards something depend upon how much you mentally commit yourself towards those things, whether it is the place you live, the job, the differnt work you have to do, your love ,the people you are related ,the friends in your lives and in what ever areas you are commited. I normally try to devote my self and give my best and find enjoyment in fulfilling my commitments. I never take it as a headache, a burden or feel over-loaded, instead try to always take it as a challenge and and find joy out of it. I never tried to live according to my preferences and options. I always accepted Life and its Changes as it came to me. I had lived in many places in Inda as well as abroad. In all the places I lived it came as part of my life and as my destiny. So When I had to live in a place without any option ,I tried to accept it and adapt well to it and carried the fond memories when I had to leave those places. I had done differnt kinds of jobs including business:-) When I didnt find ...more
Answered by Rachana, 23 Mar '10 12:06 pm

(3)
 (1)

Q.

Yes, my motto is to always have fun but don't hurt anyone because this life is too short to ruin it for another person. But, I also know that I will h..more

Answered by Dil Se