Q.

Do you feel or believe that there are sillos of knowledge in India and govt has failed to break these silos?

Tags: india
Asked by Avinash Sharma, 04 Jun '10 08:51 pm

1.

Now most of the technologies given in Ved: is decoded and given to public for use. 1 or 2 I am aware of TatvLogy. I saw a tv program on dharm TV
Answered by ashwani agarwal, 12 Jun '13 02:47 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Our social structure is defective alongwith our system and you maybe right to some extent when yiu say that the Govt. too is responsible for this.
We have this flawed caste system which is being fanned for selfish purposes by the Govt. and society both whereas economic criteria should be the basis of reservation....academic / practical application of knowledge and credibility should be the basis of selection.
There are so many budding young intellectuals who are different because they are brilliant in thinking...but they go nowhere because our Degrees dont approve of such ingenuity..instead they test your power of cramming...mugging up...even if it means that they fail to implemnt their knowledge practically...whose fault is this...its our system which is at fault....which is why we have a migration of brilliant but different minds...to foreign shores.
Yes...our system of education...reservation...selection....evaluation for the purpose of awarding support & scholarships is wrong.
Answered by prasoon, 23 Dec '11 04:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes
Answered by anil garg, 08 Jun '10 10:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

"Do you feel or believe that there are sillos of knowledge in India and govt has failed to break these silos?"------>Comrade Avi, though I do not really love the GoI I also think it is single hanedly wrong to blame them as a single entity responsible 4 flops for all of our country's woes by using them as public toilet. I would say the problem w/ India is that NOTHING in India- because we have no nation building whatsoever. And u have to break ALL boundaries to evolve and to DEVELOP nationally.

FIrst of is sociological. Second off is economic and value system development and only THIRD is administrative. Those define a nation's strength. The first defines and shapes second, which does and shapes the third. Our FIRST phase is VERY MUCH colonial.

Answered by A Moin, 04 Jun '10 09:17 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes. I feel so. Talent is spread all over in the streets of the nation, but our government doesn't have time to find that and everybody doesn't have this much ability that he/she could be able to prove him/herself at their own.
Answered by Dinesh Manaktala, 04 Jun '10 08:54 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

In my view this policy of reservation based on sex would be a retrograde and counter productive step. I am afraid this can only happen at the expense ..more

Answered by Good Citizen