Q.

Do you regret the departure of many stalwarts from QNA? Some of them have returned. If more return then will it be a boon to his forum? Your views?

Tags: qna
Asked by Good Citizen, 06 Jul '12 12:46 pm

1.

Yes, indeed its quite sad to notice that many of the stalwarts have left the forum but what encouraged me to come back was members who have stuck to it & made me come back too!!
Answered by dharamender nebhnani, 06 Jul '12 03:47 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

1) It is an interesting Q.
2) Since you are familiar with the business world, investment and business friendly environment, I would like to use the similar terminology to answer your above Q.
3) We all know that there are business friendly countries and unfriendly countries.
4) Generally the investors are more interested in investing in business friendly countries where they could not only set up their businesses easily, get good returns but also feel secure that their investment is safe.
5) QnA stalwarts / members also feel similarly. Probably some of them might be having a few compelling reasons to stay away.
6) Finally, the participation of the knowledgeable people in the forum adds extra flavor and I think nobody could dispute this fact.
Answered by Tony Fernandez, 06 Jul '12 01:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

In a journey, you get some new passangers, some alight and some continue. This forum is also like that only. Why should one regret or for that matter even care for such issues. You and me will make the forum lively again.
Answered by Uncommon Freind, 06 Jul '12 12:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

No regrets at all on any ones departure excpet two mr cyrus irani and mr pardeep kapoor who passed away.
Answered by rajan, 06 Jul '12 12:47 pm

(1)
 (0)