Q.

I have around 50 shares of hindustan zinc, which i bought them on the average price of Rs. 860. I am holding them from past 2 years. Can you please tell me how long i have to hold them, and what would be the highest level ?

About: Company: Hindustan Zinc Ltd.

Tags: years, highest level, average price of rs
Asked by feroz khan, 26 Dec '07 01:13 pm

1.

Share Price movement of HindZinc is manipulation of Sterlite Management. They want to keep the Share price as low as possible in order to acquire remaining stake(29%+) from the Government at a damn cheep price. Finally in the Capital Market a small Fish like you don't have any say, only people like Anil Agwarwal is enpowered to reap benefits by foul play. Gevernment has nothing to care & SEBI is sleeping.
Answered by Sivapriya Roychowdhury, 31 Dec '07 04:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I am of the opinion that there is quite a possiblity for HINDZINC to touch 1150-1200 levels in the new future. The trigger could come with the DEC quater results or maybe rerating of the entire sector. However, your purchase price has been a little high. Nevertheless, there are spurts in the stock to the levels of Rs.900-980 at times which can give you exit with some profits. I would suggest buy something else where there is greater potential like RIL, DLF or SBI.
Answered by Karan Uberoi, 07 Jan '08 12:54 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

One. Write A Story Synopsis. Being a freelance writer, I learned a long time ago that you can't develop your story until you know where it's supposed ..more

Answered by Mickey