Q.

Can you comment on the last book you read?

Tags: travel, money, real estate
Asked by samson aseervatham, 18 Jul '11 04:31 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

The last book I read was 'A Quiver full of Arrows' by Jeffrey Archer.It was definitely worth reading.It is a collection of twelve short stories by a master story-teller.

Each story was equally captivating.'One Love' is a story in the compilation about undying love and the climax brought tears to my eyes.The book is a fantastic tour of romance,cut -throat business,kindly strangers,of lives lived in realms of power ,and of passions that drive men and women to love or hate.

Jeffrey Archer always successfully manages to weave tales with a twist in end.He is definitely the master of suspense.
Answered by Shamidha S, 19 Jul '11 01:15 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

The last book I read is Emma, written by Jane Auston.

The story is about a girl Emma, who is rich, clever and smart, and has a happy disposition. She feels that she is able to influence and change others' lives and therefoire intervenes with others' affairs most of the times. She is unable to realize her own feelings because she is dangerously insensitive to others' feelings also. Therefore, the results are not the way as she wants them to be.

The story is framed around the upper-middle-class society, and of the strict feminine point of view.

A great accomplishment of Auston.
Answered by Shivranjini, 18 Jul '11 04:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

The last book i read was "Tuesdays with Morrie" by mitch albom. I learnt about life. according to me, it is a must read.
Answered by kuhi kashyap, 18 Jul '11 04:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Panchtarntra, a good childrn book illustrated colourful
Answered by shivkumarP, 18 Jul '11 04:36 pm

(0)
 (0)