Q.

Have you ever felt yourself alone though being left by everybody inspite of having lover and family and to you everything looked dark and gloomy? How did you overcome this situation?

Asked by Rukhsana.Siddiqui, 15 Feb '08 09:40 am

1.

Don't be like a man who went to a guru & said, "Oh Noble One, I lack ambition & am poor as a result. I am sick of my poverty, what shall I do?"
"Don't worry," said guru, "everything will change in seven years"
"You mean I will be rich then?" asked disciple.
"No, you will get used to your poverty!" answered guru.
Don't get used to your poverty or weaknesses- use your dissatisfaction as motivation to succeed. Select right career.
Can you imagine Madonna as a Guidance Counselor and Albert Einstein as a fashion model ? Everyone is with a distinct set of abilities, potential and skills and has unique needs and choosing a wrong career can make hell of everything.
Answered by PANIWALA A, 15 Feb '08 06:15 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Dear Rukhsanaji, as salaam alaikum. Yes in life I felt once when I left sumone dear to me for whom that person was everything to me but that person was worth leaving it I thought becoz that person I felt didnt care for me than my wealth and gifts which I use to always shower on that person. From this I learnt a lesson never to trust anyone in life. I am still strying to foregt that episode occupying my mind in my work and other activities. Slowly I shall forget as times goes by. Al d best. Take care.Regards Cyrus
Answered by cyrus irani, 15 Feb '08 10:43 am

(0)
 (0)

3.

Dear Ruks, not one time many a time i felt the same. I thought of to commit sui-cide but i dont want to waste my precious life for silly things. I dared to overcome all the problems.
along with my lonielyness i suffered with Inferiority Complex.
My family was there with me but still i felt alone and dont know whom to say and what to say to overcome my problem which i always face. Till now i didnt what my problem actually was ? thats so funny even in such serious. I dont know what abt i'm thinking.
I used to read books of Swami Vivekananda. i think to day i'm dare and dashing woman ready to face any sitution can solve any problem - a hidden boosting energy is his books. I read alot. I stopped the negatives in me and always kept busy in reading those books immediate after i come from office. If i might not have read those books damn sure it might have passed many years of my death.
Please once try them. Read them.
Answered by roopa vathi, 15 Feb '08 11:41 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

By the grace of GOD i have not yet faced this situation in life....
Answered by Crystal, 15 Feb '08 03:27 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

See according to me a man is social animal
he will move from den to den
so i think there will be as far as possible
no dark and gloomy situation
Answered by pramod rajapurkar, 16 Feb '08 07:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

At times yes but they were transient phases. And these days whenever I feel alone , I come here and after meeting people like you I feel rejuvinated.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 16 Feb '08 09:31 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Briefly I had this situation in my life n it made me understand that at the end of the day NO ONE,EVEN family n lover can resolve it for me n its ONLY ME n my MIND which can overcome it when it has healed n come to terms with the situation.
Answered by ketu dhoom, 15 Feb '08 03:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Sorry , no such experience.
Answered by always fresh, 15 Feb '08 03:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes. many times.
i find myself alone when i am in the crowd of my relatives, friends.
i find myself among crowd even if i am alone some times.
relatives, friends are all temporary. a person lives a lonely life, always. he/she only pretends of having many CLOSE/INTIMATE relations.
i don't do anything to come out of this situation. time makes it tolerable.
Answered by Abdul, 15 Feb '08 03:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Ya, but friends are always there for support and advise.
True friends really help u in such situations.
Answered by anthony stephen, 15 Feb '08 03:02 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

NO NOT REQUIRED SINCE ISLAM IS COMPLETE AND PERFECT RELIGION AND QURAN WILL BE PRESERVED IN PURITY TILL THE LAST DAY The second point which requires c..more

Answered by hazir jawab