Q.

Do you help all of those who look up to you for their problems? What if you dont have a solution for them everytime?

Asked by Anuja, 20 Dec '12 04:32 pm

1.

It is so difficult to handle those who have a tendency of dependency.. I generally avoid them.. I help those who wish to help themselves.. generally, it does work out..
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 22 Dec '12 07:07 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Hi Anuja, People who look up to us for their problems , depend upon the belief ,and confidence they have in us and alsodepend upon the closeness we share with them. We need not have solutions for them all the time ,still our sincere timely support ,guidance and care can help them alot . They come to us for solutions and sometimes with great expectations .If we think about the crisis they are going through , we can give them maximum what is within our capacity and capability ,instead of sending them away depressed and disappointed. We need to be straight and never have any pretenion in our approach so that they fail to understand and realize the reality of it Our words also should not be false and fake .But we can make them feel hopeful ,spiritful and motivated, also give them the courage to overcome what they are going through .....!
Answered by Rachana, 20 Dec '12 05:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

In my field , i am pleased to help any one
Answered by truth exposed, 22 Dec '12 07:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes, I always try to do my level best to help a person in need and when I am unable to help, I get help from others to help the concerned person.
Answered by ajay, 22 Dec '12 07:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Create some other problem for which I have the solution, so that they keep looking up to me every time they have problem.
Answered by Shyam, 22 Dec '12 03:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

To be honest, I do. Many students come for their problems, and whatever is possible, I try to do. It may not be much, but timely help is always valued. When I find that I cant help a person, or there is no solution with me, I direct the person to a suitable helper.
Once a girl, whose parents had died, and who was living with her relative was crying in the class. She was nervous because her guardians had fixed her marriage to an uneducated and unemployed addict. I still remember how I helped her getting out of the dilemma when I, with some friends, met her guardian and turned the decision in her favour. That girl is now a post graduate, and happily married to an engineer.
Answered by subhash, 20 Dec '12 09:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

If those in need only, me only suggest them to remain silent.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 20 Dec '12 06:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I always help others who comes to me for a solution; they approach me with a firm belief that I have a solution to their problems and till date I have solved all problems brought to me. It's not the case that I am having a ready made solution for each. Some times I have to work hard for 3-4 hours, even at the cost of my own work, but ultimately I gave them a solution.
Answered by OPP, 20 Dec '12 04:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Solutions or no solution at all to all problems can never be a consolation all the time to all people. Sometimes, your care, concern and love to hear patiently, those who look up to you for their problems, go a long way, and I certainly raise to the occasion, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 20 Dec '12 04:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I believe in helping ppl. to help themself but stil that too is not always possible except extending some lip service.
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 20 Dec '12 04:35 pm

(1)
 (0)