Q.

Do you follow the Euro Cup football? If so how do you rate the overall standard of game in the current tournament?

Tags: money, sports, entertainment
Asked by Good Citizen, 26 Jun '12 02:00 pm

1.

Yes, i do follow it regularly & try to watch the matches which interest me the most involving the major teams. I think the standard of football has been quite good in the current tournament without much of controversy or foul play. I would say its a success till now with the best four teams qualifying for the semis as expected!!
Answered by dharamender nebhnani, 26 Jun '12 02:04 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Better to be specific that Italy was too good for England because England had one man dependency Wayne rooney...... but Italy need huge improvement to stop rampant Germany. Germany's game was a real combo of power and skill .

The goal by Ronaldo in quarter final , may be the best header goal in this tournament so far, I have seen . Semi will be Alonso vs Ronaldo match and it will be simply a firework. But be it Alonso or Ronaldo , they will find it tough against Germany to penetrate unmanned ...... Overall , I find 2012 euro standard is an inch ahead of last euro and let's hope for simply magics in semis and final
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 26 Jun '12 03:55 pm

(1)
 (0)