Q.

Why can't consumers get together and boycott products that are endorsed by Bollywood/cricket celebrities? Millions are paid to them & those millions are ultimately recovered from us, the consumers.

Tags: health, entertainment, consumers
Asked by cyrus irani, 19 Dec '09 05:41 pm

1.

Consumers blindly following their IDLE and taking advantage of their fans by Filmstars/crickets is wrong

They should go though the product & their advantage as well as how it will return

Ad agency will bank of how attractive it is and how fast could be moved & LEAST bothers about who & what it does

JUST WANT to mention here
PEPSICO employed many such and those throng for the handsome money they get

Answered by mukund, 19 Dec '09 05:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

This HI-Fi multi millionaires dont join us, we become fools: last time I went to one ITC outlet (as they too have entered to selling of ready made branded ITC pants and shirt) for the pant he quoted me 1000 Rs. I just asked him that the cost of manufacture is not more than even 500, then the reply came to me do you know the tag Hrithik Raoshan we have put, we have paid this celebrity Rs.10 crores just to put his tag: It was amazing to me:
Yes we should all boycott these products
Answered by jameel ahmed, 19 Dec '09 05:51 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

The idea is good but who will lead the huge number of consumers
Answered by arun mishra, 19 Dec '09 05:44 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

No sir. He must have done something REAL bad in his past life to deserve such bad karma of handling absolutely the worst possible Ministry in the wors..more

Answered by A Moin