Q.

Do you believe that a manglik wife/husband can destroy one another?? & is it necessary that a manglik girl should marry a manglik boy only?? How far this belief is true??

Asked by cyrus irani, 23 Apr '09 05:07 pm

1.

The most dreaded concept of Manglik is known for conferring the results of early death of spouse or inharmonious relationships with the spouse. A native is considered to be Manglik when Mars is placed in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house from the natal ascendant or Moon. Some modern astro-researchers even include these positions from Venus. If all those concepts are totally true then in this way more eighty (80%) percent of the human beings are Manglik. Mars is a hot planet and plays an important role in our horoscopes and it is the planet of action and our capacity to project or demonstrate emotions. By personality trait Mars is brave warrior, one who is also ruthless and rash. A correct balance of Martian energy is most desire bale in all lives but unfortunately; very few individuals are blessed this dynamic balance. It is normally noted that those who are Manglik are see as energetic, smart, hard worker, dedicated, ambitious and rebellious in behaviour and ...more
Answered by Pardeep Kapoor, 23 Apr '09 05:17 pm

(2)
 (1)
2.

NO, I myself a Manglik girl married to a NON-Manglik Boy, We are happily married. We also have many Manglik friends who are married to NON-Mangliks and living happily.

Read More Manglik Stories to get rid of this Superstition:
http://shayariweb.com/Main.aspx?Cat=Manglik-Phobia
Answered by Pooja, 06 Dec '09 04:30 am

(4)
 (0)
3.

These are all myths which our pandits have done for their future so that they can earn money by doing some jaadu and get rid of it
Answered by krish, 24 Apr '09 10:37 am

(3)
 (0)
4.

I personally enjoy studying astrological charts as a matter of interest. But then I do not believe in the same. However if I get a favorable reading before starting out on any venture then it adds to my confidence. Now coming to Mangalik according to Vedic Astrology Mangalik horoscope can be matched only with another Mangalik horoscope. The basis for this could be the mathematical logic of two negative becoming a positive. The reason so much of importance is given to the position of Mars (Mangal) in a horoscope for marriage purpose could be - Mars is red in color and possibly the fathers of Astrology like Parasara would have thought the planet to be full of fire and capable of burning. Moreover they might have made an empirical study and observed position of Mars under certain condition were ending up in disastrous marriage. They would have used this data for arriving at the conclusion that position of Mars in 2nd 4th 7th 8 th or 12th house make the horoscope Mangalick with some ex ...more
Answered by Shyam, 24 Apr '09 10:53 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Nothing is necessary but better
Answered by ashwani agarwal, 24 Apr '09 10:06 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Mangal situated in 1st ,4th,7th ,8th or 12 th house from ascendant,Sun,or Moon or Venus causes manglik dosha.this way over 150% horoscopes will become manglik.There is absolutely no truth in it.I am a keen student of astrology and have found that this manglik dosha is nothing.Also' mangal" word means "auspicious" in Sanskrit so how can something auspicious cause any harm?There are also other bad planets like Shani,Rahu ,Ketu & even Sun who cause much greater harm if they influence the 7th house/lord in a horoscope.Then why single out Mangal only?
Also if a Manglic is bad then if he /she marries another Manglic the effects will be disastrous rather thancancelling each other's bad effect.
There is absolutely no truth in it.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 23 Apr '09 10:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I believe this to be true as I have come across many such cases.
Answered by ashok, 23 Apr '09 07:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Yes. i believe. I do not know much of astrology, but if we get our horoscope thoroughly checked, we can gel well with the partner. That'z my personal experience (of a matching horoscope and a matching mentality).
Answered by r, 23 Apr '09 05:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

This happens only in India. Of course, I too have heard of this, but do not believe in it.
Answered by Burjor Tarachand, 23 Apr '09 05:10 pm

(0)
 (1)
10.

Mars in gives immense power and aggression to individuals, As per vedic astrology concepts, Mars in 1,2,4,7,8,12 house cause the person to be manglik, But also, this is to be considered that placement of certain planets in other or same houses cancels / reduced or nullify mars' powers, this is the reason many people who have mars in these house, (although still considered as Mangliks) are actually lucky to get the dosh rectified. They remain in a disbelief that even on marrying a non-manglik. nothing misfortune happened.

There are other cases also where the placement of certain planets in spouse's kundali can cancel the manglik effects of a manglik person.

Therefore it is recommended to get the kundali checked for what is the exact condition prevailing in both boy & girl's kundali.

After all its a question of your life an happiness, why to take risk and chance when in doubt.

Source: 20 years of Experiance
Answered by Manish, 26 Aug '12 06:08 pm

(0)
 (0)