Q.

What cravings are just beyond control ,, u always give in to ---personal answers please --lol---but i m serious --good evening --

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by RAJESH, 22 Dec '09 06:24 pm

1.

Cravings? As in food...in desires...in wants...in material objects??????
None.
And I give into none...ever.
Not that I have a super control,or I am above and beyond human follies and fallacies...but because anything fickle and momentary never appeals to me...in any given form.
Longings...for one particular individual?
Well that is a different story altogether.
When one is in love,one is bound to develop a deep seeded perpetual longing for togetherness...for the looks shared...for time spent together...for sharing ,each and every moment of life...to rush to someone,when any strong emotion is experienced...to either laugh uncontrollably or cry hysterically...to just wrap the arms of the lover/beloved around one's person,and feel the heartbeat,to slow down one's own...to let touch,affection placate and convince,that one belongs...to someone ,most perfectly,most confidently...all these experiences become bondings in the arms of the man/woman one is in love with.
Answered by shintsie, 23 Dec '09 07:46 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Journalism has always had three categories - the good, the bad and the ugly. It had always been like that, atleast from the time I started reading new..more

Answered by Omega