Q.

Who can guide me to use RTI ?

Tags: money, environment, beauty & fashion
Asked by babu paate, 17 Jan '10 08:42 pm

1.

You have to write an application in the name of the Public Information Officer of the institute of which you are asking for information.Also you have to mention in the application what information you want and if you also require copies of certain documents.You also have to enclose a bank draft or Postal Order of Rs10/- in the name of the Director of the concerned institute along with your application and also write in your application that you are ready to pay postage and photo copy charges for the copies of documents desired.The institute will inform you the cost of photocopies and postage and you have to send it by a DD in advance.After that the institute will send you the desired information along with the photocopies desired.
In case they do not reply within a period of sixty days, you can ask thenm again and they cannot refuse.In case they still do not respond you can make a complaint to the Vigilance deptt.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 17 Jan '10 09:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Please come to me in Punjab. As much as I have its knowledge, I will tell all to you. Otherwise, kindly go to site rti.gov.in
Answered by chhinder pal, 17 Jan '10 08:51 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Please contact Local unit of PUCL in yourarea and you will get more information about use of RTI. With best wishes.
Answered by keshav singhal, 17 Jan '10 08:47 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

9 Natural High Blood Pressure Cures High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is often called the silent killer because it can cause a heart at..more

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK