Q.

Which human emotions have been marketed the most for financial gain - I quote two Love and Fear ? Your observations and comments on this ? Finally everything boils down to money & greed only.

Tags: love, relationships, fear
Asked by cyrus irani, 01 Aug '10 04:39 pm

1.

I agree with you but I would rather call it commerce than greed. This is why Raj Kapoor described film makers as Dream Merchants. Dreams, as a commodity, are in great demand and the film makers are just fulfilling the requirements of the market.
Answered by Vikram, 01 Aug '10 06:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Human being is a social animal and he has to live in this society. Normally all work to lead a life suitable for basic needs and the extent to get , gain and achieve anything varies. some are crazy and some are hard working . Fear of insecurity feelings makes a person strive hard to get over certain problems Love , craze and greediness makes a person lose his limitations..sometimes he may adopt easy ways to get money and jealousy mixed with fear of losing something makes him more active in getting financial gains ..and in the process...he may...resort to unwanted means of getting money...and
many times...leading to unhappy life..
Answered by sarya mitra, 01 Aug '10 06:00 pm

(0)
 (0)