Q.

Can anybody kindly write a few sentences about barbie doll? its for my daughter who is in Grade 1 for a small talk in her class tomorrow. the topic is "my favourite toy" and her favourite toy is barbie. pls help me .. sentences should be suitable for grade 1 kid.. thanks in advance

Tags: pls help, money, relationships
Asked by susmitha sukumaran, 13 Apr '11 04:42 pm

1.

My hero is Barbie. She is not only a doll but my best friend. She may not do anything, but she always looks great doing it.I enjoy getting dressed as a Barbie doll....I m a barbie girl in a barbie world ....come on barbie lets party ... I sing and you dance...think of me as the barbie doll otherwise you'll never get a chance to play with me
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 13 Apr '11 05:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

For a little girl ---she can share how and when and where barbie was born. Why she likes her Brabie,like her personal connection with her doll. Saying long sentences with lots of dates and facts is not a gud idea for a little girl.
Answered by Roop, 13 Apr '11 04:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration.
Barbie is the figurehead of a brand of Mattel dolls and accessories, including other family members and collectible dolls. Barbie has been an important part of the toy fashion doll market for fifty years, and has been the subject of numerous controversies and lawsuits, often involving parody of the doll and her lifestyle.
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 13 Apr '11 04:44 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by zohra imam