Q.

Insted of a lot of financial aid..nepal is allowing china & pakistan to work against india...why...?

Tags: careers, education, financial aid
Asked by Satyakam Nayak, 20 Oct '09 03:29 pm

1.

Satyakam ji, we are both chappati eatin Desis, so we are forced to deal with things like paying bribe to get work done even in Rs. 40 level....we are forced to deal w/ official apathy. We are forced to deal w/ running from pillar to post to get our job done. We are forced to deal with waiting for an entire eternity for things to work via Govt department. It took me SIX MONTHS to get my passport renewed even when there was no issue, change of address or problem!

I sign up for business plan in internet but then highway expansion happens and I find myself offline for 2-3 weeks at a stretch......

THese are the things we go thru in our daily life....and we have gotten used to them as we have no other choice as Indians.

Foreign countries, I'm afraid- don't have to put up w/ stinking corruption and outright lazy apathy found in abundance in India.

Answered by A Moin, 06 Apr '10 02:08 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

We are helpless,here
Answered by anil garg, 19 Jan '12 11:05 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The army of Bhutan is known as the Royal Bhutan army and has 9,000 personnel. Bhutan has no air force. The Nepalese army is 95,000 strong and the supr..more

Answered by Zeus