Search for Soulmate !!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. is it a continuous never ending process?
2. is it looking for many things in many souls?
3. is it like respect for sovereignty, for privacy, for total independence----gentle alliances against lonliness,
4. can we call cool rational love affairs without love or a lot of love ---where love is beyond all feels --------
i m a little confused --please clarify --, thanks
Is it muliple choice multiple select or multiple choice single select? I'll use my discretion and opt for the former:
Search for a soulmate:
1. Is a continuous process from life to life till you find him and then the search ends.
2. No, I don;t think a soul mate exists in may souls. It isjust One soul and One and only One soul. It is not neccessary that you will meet your soul mate in every life.. and hence the longing.
3. I should say yes..a soul mate is one with whom you have total understanding..both of you will respect each other as total complete individuals and not halves of each other.
At the same time you won't feel complete without one another. like the sky and a bird. Both are different yet part of each other.
4. Cool rational affairs? Can cool , rational love lead to an AFFAIR? Not likely. And this love business is tricky.. different people define love differently.. for me personally only the love between a man and woman can be claled re ...more
2) We are not looking for manythings in may souls but we fall in love with the person whom we think also loves us. Thus, we overlook many things.
3) We are looking for a companion and friend and for one who would fulfil our sexual needs.
4) Love is nothing but a conviction where we convince ourselves that we love so and so person. That conviction serves as a reminder and finally when that conviction convicts us we call it love.
What is that we are searching for here? I would not go into the aspect of the Divine being our soul mate. The relationship with God is different and UNIQUE. Having said that, may I ask 'do we really know what we are looking for?'. We have to know our inner self so completely and thoroughly in an unambiguous manner for us to be absolutely clear about what we want. Knowing the self is the first exercise in case on is set on the process of finding that perfect soul mate. Because, when we don't do that, we would ultimately reach a destination that when ...more
#2.which leads to the answer of the second point...no...no looking out...no deliberate searches... one just needs to reach within...and then through the eyes of our insides,need to relate to the world outside...and hence come across that spark,that special glitter,which plays hide and seek with us ,most teasingly....till patience becomes a virtue,one finally excels in...cause each nook and corner springs surprises with sheer brilliance.
#3.yes,these sparks ... these brilliances,become such divine presences,they surround us like protective sheaths from the scorching rays of the direct sun...yet they let us be,so subtly,so delicately...without barging in the journey within,to be a parallel force without forcing its way in!!
#4.i am yet t ...more
1.It is a continuous process until you find that special person.
2. No it is looking for many things in one soul and you confide everything in front of that soul. You simply bare your own soul.
3.When you have a soulmate all your loneliness vanishes because you know that person will be with you and your soul irrespective of the physical distance.
4.Love affairs cannot be rational because the heart is involved in it and the heart does not understand logic.
Kudos to you if you have a soulmate and if you are still searching for one, best wishes so that you find one soon!
But when u find one and feel complete....when u dont feel the need to look elsewhere to see what the other has.....rest assured that ur search has ended and u'll be the most contended person.