Q.

Have u found peace with God?

Has He forgiven ur sins and removed ur guilt?

Tags: relationships, god, health
Asked by omega alpha, 11 Feb '10 04:24 pm

1.

As soon as I could find (locate) GOD, I found I was already floating rudderless in the ocean of Peaceful world inside me (Self) .
Answered by shishya smiti, 12 Mar '10 02:18 pm

(5)
 (0)
2.

I believe I have, and on forgiving of my sins, hope I can do as much good deeds to good needy folk as much as possible before goin tasvedania....
Answered by A Moin, 13 Mar '10 09:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes , i have found peace by following islam , which means peace
i hope god forgives me of my sins and i can know this only on teh day of judgement. the way of islam is very logical and hence many are flocking to this religion.
\"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people...\" [HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3]

Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the worlds fastest-growing religion. [ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com]

\"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country.\" [NEWSDAY, March 7, 1989, p.4]

\"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States...\" [NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1]
Answered by always fresh, 23 Feb '10 02:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

If god forgives sins then I won\'t worship him, I want him to punish me so that I can compell him to punish all those who sine a thousand times than me.
Answered by manoj thakur, 11 Feb '10 04:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes, thru Jesus, by grace just for the asking.
God has forgiven ALL my sins. the following is true of me.

3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5he[c] predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God\'s grace 8that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. 9And he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillmentto bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Chris ...more
Answered by lightof life, 11 Feb '10 04:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Yes, my prayers to God gives me solace and peace........and my sincere repentance when i commit a mistake removes my feeling of remorse.........
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 11 Feb '10 04:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

The creator is the only one who can forgive and remove our guilts beacuse we are all his children and only parents are POWERFUL enough to love unconditionally their children....His always around, watching you and trying to give you the right path but at the same time forgives you for the your mistakes.
Answered by Dipinder kaur, 11 Feb '10 04:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Yes, I find peace with God but judgement over my virtue or sin will be taken after my death by the God.
Answered by ajay, 11 Feb '10 04:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Not sure about that.But HE is a very good friend of mine.HE never lets me down.HE is very kind to me.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 11 Feb '10 04:27 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

"Marriages are made in Heaven,found on Earth"Marriage is a topic which triggers instant and diverse reactions.The pros and cons of love v/s arranged m..more

Answered by Shamidha Hameed