Q.

What is special about Dehradun , kulu manali? where Can I stay there along with my wife and children? how is the lodging and boarding and security?

Tags: travel, relationships, education
Asked by shambu, 14 May '10 07:00 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

Sahastra dhara is a nice place very near to Dehradun. It is a running stream of water and worth visiting.From Dehradun you can also go to Mussoorie,Haridwar & Rishikesh which are again a tourist attraction.In Dehradun you can see the good markets like Rajpur Road,Astley Hall and Clock Tower,Paltan Bazar etc.There are also some good sight seeing spots very close to Dehradun like Herbertpur.In Dehradun you can see Doon School,RIMC,IMA etc.You can find good hotels near the Clock Tower and on Rajpur Road.
I do not have any knowledge about Kullu Manali.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 14 May '10 07:13 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Beautiful Hill Stations to enjoy the holidays and relax. Hundreds of hotels for visitors room rent from Rs. 500/- to 5000/- per day. Peaceful Area and security no tension.
Answered by jagdev amar, 14 May '10 07:09 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

A hotel is a facility that provides accommodations whileA resort is a recreational complex !!!..more

Answered by Ipshita