Q.

Did you plan your life and are you living as per the plans you made ... ???

Tags: money, relationships, plan
Asked by Manoj Joshi, 01 Mar 11:48 am

1.

Most of us do plan and try to execute our plans in phases ...as planned...
but this is life buddy...and man proposes God disposes comes a full circle here...
so even as we meticulously plan our future...we are suddenly shocked to find all of this going haywire.
naah...not living as planned earlier...so made changes in my plans and accepted the inevitable....contented with what I have in hand rather than searching fruitlessly for the two in bush.
And who can be more rich than a contented person...so smile and be happy with the results of our efforts...to spread happiness and smile...and get back some in return..
thats my new policy :-)
Answered by prasoon, 01 Mar 12:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Even the most successful people perhaps cannot say that. Our lives are results of circumstances, coincidence of events and our individual traits. A person can be very happy without deserving that, and a person is unhappy and in discontents though he never deserved that. So, irrespective of the conditions that one is in, it cannot be wholly ascribed to one's planning.
Answered by soumyen sarkar, 03 Mar 12:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Not exactly
Answered by Manju Sikri, 03 Mar 11:54 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Never planned my life ... I always seek God's blessings . that's all ...
Answered by lolita mansfield, 01 Mar 10:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

No.
In every crucial point there were major changes.
Compromise is more important than our plans and programme.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 01 Mar 03:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Yes, I do very carefully plan my life and love to live the way how I want it to be. In fact it is a guide that I use to provide direction, meaning and purpose to live a life filled with hope and opportunity. It helps me to fulfill my purpose, see my vision come to fruition and accomplish my life goals and dreams. It is a dynamic and personal document, which I review regularly....!
Answered by Dil Se, 01 Mar 12:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Definitely yes and so far so good ........I don't settle less than I deserve simply because , I have found, if I settle less than I deserve ,he who fails to plan, plans to fail ,when others planning for him .

Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now......... but again follow PDCA cycle ... plan , do , check , act ... add a bit of leaps of imagination while planning and then don't be serious but be sincere to execute it .. Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently I even get less than I settled for ...........
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 01 Mar 12:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Plans to sab banate hein, maine bhi banaye hamesha.. aur unhe pura karne ki kosish bhi karti aayi hu.... but ek haqiqat ka saamna har pal hota hai ki insaan ko waqt se pehle and naseeb se jyada kuch nahi milta, lekin agar lagan aur vishvas saccha hai to beshak waqt lage lekin insaan ke us vishvas, lagan, mehnet ke aage ishwar ko jhukna padta hai.
Answered by Latika, 01 Mar 11:55 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

I didn't plan, but for sure this is not the life i would plan, i always wished for a kind of life i love to live, which is full of love, but I didn't get what i want, but I am still grateful to God,as though i don't have the love i want but i have everything else.
Answered by sanam, 01 Mar 11:51 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

No...i follow god giving plans and enjoy our life...:))
Answered by ronak zabi, 01 Mar 11:51 am

(1)
 (0)