Q.

Did everyone ran away ?

Tags: did everyone ran away
Asked by new moon, 15 Mar 09:56 pm

1.

Well my friend running away will accomplish nothing but trouble! Trouble now and trouble in the future.',
Trouble now because if you are caught you will spend some time in Juvenile hall where the commands are even more demanding that at home. And if not caught then what? How would you survive? Sell your body to any pervert for a meal to eat.....sell drugs which would result in jail or death....steal to someone catches you. Not to add that you would be training yourself that when things go wrong in life you run from the problem.

I have to say that even as a adult people are demanding of my time and how I do things.....its a part of life and we have to learn that life if demanding and nosey at times. It doesn't stop once your older....you still answer to someone....boss's who are complete jackass's sometimes.

(1)
 (1)
2.

No
Answered by anil garg, 26 Mar 12:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Not really - most ppl are chatting here. https://www.facebook.com/Kurichithanam
Answered by sreejith kr, 15 Mar 10:14 pm

(0)
 (0)