Q.

Terming the recitation of VANDE MATARAM as against Islam, the Jamiat-e-Ulema Hind (JEU) has passed a resolution against d song at d Deoband national convention meet. There are Muslim students studying in Hindu n Christian missionary schools, who sing other religious songs at d time of school assembly n other events without batting an eyelid. They do not any become less Muslim, just because they have sung a mere song along with their fellow students. At d same time, it is a pity that we, as a nation, are still stuck with national symbols n other such trivial issues. Comments plz.

Tags: time, relationships, music
Asked by sumati gayki, 05 Nov '09 03:03 pm

1.

Muslim beliefs are interpreted in different ways by the Muslim clergies . For a citizen of a nation what ever he thinks otherwise the rule of the nation is supreme. He can fight against some rule in the court of law . But he has no right to disobey a law saying it is against his religion. If the government says Vante Materam to be sung they have to obey the rule. That is all.
Answered by Josna, 06 Nov '09 09:47 am

(4)
 (0)

2.

Vande Matram is our National Song. Just like Jana Gana Mana is our National Anthem. We are a free country and we have the freedom to select our national song and national anthem. If anyone has any objection about our national song then it is an objection against our nation. A person who enjoys the citizenship of this secular country, should first learn to be secular and irrespective of his caste, creed or religion should accept and respect the National song of the country.
Answered by Shyam, 06 Nov '09 03:00 pm

(5)
 (1)
3.

The muslims worship only Allah almighty who is creator of the universe
They don't worship creations of God
Worshipping anything apart from real creator the God is injustice to God
This is grave sin in ISLAM to worship anything else like people , sun moon ,land etc etc
Islam means submission only to God
When we submit to God we automatically love our relations ,neighbours and the Nation
An artifical song is not required to show patriotism but spirit of work and devotion by worsking to welfare of all section of society
All those who think nation is mothergod are first to leave for other countires at first opportunity
Most of the politicians have their sons are daughters studying abroad or working abroad
Answered by mythsbusted, 05 Nov '09 03:47 pm

(6)
 (5)
4.

Suppose you keep a tenant in your house or a guest comes and stays at your house.Everyone has some culture or rules for his/her home.Now if your guest objects to your customs or your religious beliefs, how would you feel?Someone coming to my house and staying as my guest objecting to my religious beliefs? I would rather say to him that if he does not enjoy mey religious beliefs he is free to leave my house and go back to his own house immediately and practice whatever he likes there.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 05 Nov '09 03:10 pm

(7)
 (1)
5.

If only people have understood what GOD wanted to say...................yeh din nahi dekhna padta.......
humne masjid me sazda kiya hai
aur unhone mandir me sar jhukay hai
kyun bhool jate hain hum phir bhi ki
ishwaar ne hume sirf aur sirf Insaan banaya hai
Answered by shashank sharma, 06 Nov '09 11:58 am

(7)
 (0)
6.

Vande Mataram is seriously against one of the basic principles of Islam.
Vande Mataram in sanskrit means "I worship(bow down to) my mother"

It is not our National Anthem and anyone is free to sing it or not.
Do you think that who recite this song are patriots from inside?
It doesn't matter to me if someone speak any words or not, if he really has the feeling of love for my country.
Example given by Mr. Hemant is very ignorant.
I think he does not know how much Muslims love India.
If you look back in History, India was the richest country when Muslims were ruling it.
Answered by SHAD KHAN, 05 Nov '09 03:25 pm

(6)
 (1)
7.

We should not raise so much hue and cry on this matter
let different religions practise things in their own manner
Answered by anil garg, 05 Nov '09 03:35 pm

(5)
 (0)
8.

Really speaking Vande Mataram is the real national antham! but because some Muslims raised objections immediately after independence our great nehru adopted JA NA GA NA MA a s national antham, if he has told at that time itself those who do want want to respect ' bharata mata' by singing VANDE MATARAM are free to migrate newly created Pak, then this type of controversis would not have arisen
Answered by SREENIVAS, 08 Nov '09 12:15 pm

(4)
 (2)
9.

You tell me which country is not using their national symbols.......each and every country is having all national symbols......and we should feel proud for that as an Indians.......the main thing is, the fools are misguiding to the people in the name of godin adifferent way.....they actually never respect to others .......my point is , India is a secular country not an Islam country where they will immpose the rule or pass fatwa......that is totaly wrong.....they should respect to the indian law and costituency......i am asking they are provked by the foreign elements and implimenting the same in our country.......if the are having real Indian feeling then why the rest Indian muslims are not opposing.....fact is very painful......the main pity is if it is raining in Islam countries than here in India other Muslims are buying the umberllas just to respect their community.......govt should impliment the uniform law immideatly to respect the feeling of Indians.....than only we can lead a ...more
Answered by pradeep mishra, 05 Nov '09 03:36 pm

(4)
 (2)
10.

I wish this question should not have been asked in the vfirst place as it would be discussed,n,debated by those who didnot have basic knowledge os Islam n its teacings.Passions would unnecessarily would be arouced.Our muslim brothers would shy away from debate,n, secular Hindus would accept the Fatwaa,n, tell everybody else to respect others feelings, the hardcore one blast out, n,. would look for a killing. Therefore my request to all to keep emotions in check,n address questions with total honesty.Yaa Elaahee Illillaa, Yaa Muhamudde Rasulilla ! As a staunch RSS brand Hindu who was born in muslim surroundings,n, had his schooling in AMU,Aligarh...if I can recite kalma...whats' wrong with our muslim brothers not to sing a song in the glory of madr-e-vatan ? Where is the conflict, do they forbidden by Allah the almighty not to sing a song in the glory of the nature, the mother earth ? Then how come they kiss, n, bow their foreheads in their daily 5 times prayers ........ the Namaz ? The ...more
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 07 Nov '09 09:41 pm

(4)
 (0)