Q.

Can high rises solve the problem of space in major cities?

Asked by ronak, 19 Jun '09 12:20 pm

1.

I have seen high rise buidings in Mumbai as well as in forign countries too.Difference I find is that usually there they form cluster of 5to6 buidings and internal setback line spaces are used for well planned parking with circular one way,corner small parks for children s e.Use of solar,wind power which is available for 8 months,water harvesting is not done.Today in many localities like caddell road in mahim a big bottleneck nullifying advatages of flyover ,if two or three storeyed on both sides of roads side are demolshed and replaced/redevloped with 12 storeyed bldgs on one side only and 6 storeyed are used for residents of old bldgs and balance 6 storeyed are sold at market rates and vacant space on one side is used for road widenig it will solve also problem of clearing bottle neck at no cost.and will increase stock of housing.Other things need to be done is to put a limt of sq.ft of area afamily/individual can have in mumbai.and than only all families will get space.
Answered by Harsh Mehta, 19 Jun '09 08:47 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The meaning of white roses is perceived as pure and bright, and by giving away a white rose a suitor says You are heavenly and I respect and look up t..more

Answered by Pardeep kapoor