Q.

Hi,
I am 30 now, i can invest around 10k per month. I want to lead a peacful life after retirement and i need to give support my child's future. Please suggest the best way to go ahead.
Thanks for your help in advance - seenu

Tags: thanks, money, relationships
Asked by sreenivasulu nallani, 06 Jan '10 05:56 pm

1.

I will tell you few important that that you can start with
- Get a life insurance policy to secure your child/family in case of eventuality - for this go for a pure term policy for a long period.
- Second you think of various avenvues where you can invest your savings ie 10K per month - see the pros and cons and current market conditions of each.....see 4-5 avenues dont stick to one.
- Thirdly from the avenes chosen see how much you can alocate to each given your total savings till date - if you dont have sizable sum then allocate gradually over time. One investmnet which you cannot ignore is Gold - Apart from all other investments you make invest in Gold whenever prices drop or whever you have savings which you dont need for short term needs. Even buying 4-5 grams a month can help you accumulate a good sums. But also keep a watch on prices regulary so that you can sell during a good period or buy during crashes.
Answered by NASAman, 07 Jan '10 05:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

You should build portfolio comprising of PPF, Insurance, Equity, Gold and reality.
Answered by Lucky, 06 Jan '10 06:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

My best advise is don't put your hard earned money apart from NSC,KVP.......only in postal deposits..... other investments are not safty.....
Answered by pradeep mishra, 06 Jan '10 05:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

First learn the basics then invest confidently and planned wise. For more information you may try visiting Mumbaibull. Its a free stock market portal and provides quality knowledge and good recommendations too. Check it out for yourself and all this comes for free! Read the SIP related article's too.
Answered by Dakhsh, 13 Jan '10 05:03 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Tina, now renamed Twinkle, made her debut in 'Barsaat' at the age of 21, opposite Dharmendra's second son, Bobby Deol. This movie got an average box o..more

Answered by Pravash Jha