Q.

I have inherited agri Property after the death of my Grand mother, which I immediately sold off 7 re invested the money in FDs

21 Dec '08 08:36 pm

1.

Hi,IF you are worried about returns than the type of Investment. I would suggest suggest you to go for Mutual Funds-Equity Linked Tax Savings Scheme(ELSS)-Lock in Period of 3 yrs as compared to PPF -15 yrs or Postal investment-6 yrs.In ELSS you will earn around 75% post 3 years of investemnt.Pl. go for SBI M agnum Tax Gain Scheme 1993 only as it is the only best performing fund in this category till now. #The rule of new economy is to spend money, even if u create debt by borrowing money i.e. loan it will help you to waive taxes creating a good debt. You correctly pointed your concern to minimize the same , you need to Invest money in such Tax SOP's which will give you incentives or dividends regularly with Minimum Lock In period to earn more Interest. To help you further if you are the Long Term Investor at least for 5 years then MF's are a good option. Pl. find below a list of funds which have Platinum edge to deliver in Long Term- #Equity Diversified: SBI Magnum Sector Funds Umbre ...more
Answered by prasanna patvardhan, 02 Jan '09 05:14 pm

(0)
 (0)