Q.

Dear Sir,
I am Narinder Kumar ,I did my Graduation in Mechanical engineering & Diploma in Auto Mobile But I m working as design engineer for last 3 years in a tower designing concern this, As it is a part of civil engineering
My Question is
As i told i am a mechanical engineeer and what i am doing is a part of civil engineering, is the qualication make a hulder in my carrier? Is it batter for me to change the line or continue same line, i am working on Auto-Cad and able to draw any type of drawing ,Please suggest me what to do
My mail Id is : vecnkumar@rediffmail.com
9818151700(M)

Asked by nitesh gupta, 27 Feb '07 02:17 pm

1.

Dear Narendra,
Be passimist. don't loose hopes. First thing is now companies r looking multi skill people so this is an added advantage in your case. More over, plz chk do u really dis satsfied with ur current role. or wht insist you to think in tis direction. u can go fwd to make a change to ur desired industry. at at this level, it is hard to get rid of ur current profile n get entirly new things to do. bbut, possibly u can gat a mix profile.
Answered by Punit Kumar, 27 Feb '07 05:12 pm

(0)
 (0)