Q.

Dear Charanpreet Singh sir,This is syed , I'm working as a computers faculty,now i am looking for I T jobs and basically my queries are
1.How can i explain situational incidents to someone without mistakes
2.Many times it happens with me that is i can explain properly with written format and not with speaking because at that time either i m searching for suitable word or confusing sometimes.3.Kindly give me some material which helps me to learn rest of important words,whatever up to date English words are being using in this world4.give me some free websites address to learn the best Engl

Tags: time, m, times
Asked by syed, 07 Mar '07 12:25 am

1.

1) Read more. Not just newspapers and magazines, novels too. From novels - you will learn to explain situational incidents.
2) Refer to the dictionary and a grammar book (like Wren and Martin), while reading. Make it a habit. (Other wise you will be just searching for words)
3) Do crosswords. They help to increase one's vocabulary and also urge you to think. (will enable yuo to imagine differant words -test your skill for their usage)
4) Grab every opportunity to speak English -- with friends, colleagues -- even to yourself!
5) go to google - you get lot of scuh web pates or Listen to people who speak well. Watching channels like BBC and CNN is a good bet as advised by CS.
Answered by PANIWALA A, 07 Mar '07 12:35 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

It is not going to be a quick one. Start with reading news papers (one hour a day). See if any spoken english courses are available in your place.
Answered by Sriram Desikan, 07 Mar '07 12:51 am

(0)
 (0)