Q.

COST OF INDIFFERENCE ??=When Hitler attacked the Jews I was not a Jew, therefore I was not concerned. And when Hitler attacked the Catholics, I was not a Catholic, and therefore, I was not concerned. And when Hitler attacked the unions and the industrialists, I was not a member of the unions and was not concerned. Then Hitler attacked me and the Protestant church - and there was nobody left to be concerned.
-- Pastor Martin Niemller

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by commonsense, 08 Feb '10 12:08 am

1.

Excellect Quote once again CS thanks for the same. Pastor Martin seems to be very wise person having realised the importance of Unity but very late ,when water crossed the bridge. Nevertheless the lesson is very simple " United we Stand and divided we fall" ... When evil attack us we categories ourselves based on region, religion, caste ,creed etc. etc. and instead of fighting we watch the sufferer and thanks God that we are not one of them without realising the simple fact that if weare not one today we would be tomorrow. Unfortunately, we overlook simple things and miss this simplicity conveniently whereas Evil being smarter to ploy its plan with simplicity.

Answered by Mohammed asim nehal, 08 Feb '10 12:50 am

(0)
 (0)