Q.

Though humanitarian acts have become rare now-a-days, we come across some very interesting deeds.. Were you recently impressed by some such act ? Can you share ?

Tags: relationships, humanitarian acts, interesting deeds
Asked by subhash, 29 Apr '12 11:38 am

1.

An old beggar used to come every Sunday to our house and we used to give him Rs.5/- every time he came for begging. One sunday, my wife and I had gone out and he came as usual. My son was young then (4 years) and he gave him a note of Rs.10/-.
The next Sunday, the beggar came and as usual, I gave him Rs.5/-. Seeing him not going, I asked what could be the reason? He knew my son because many times my son used to come to take his "ashirwad". He said to me: Last sunday, your son gave me Rs.10/- I want that you should know about it. I was a bit surprised. He could simply keep quite but he wanted me to know that my son gave him Rs.10/- instead of us giving him Rs.5/-. I admired him so much that I have him pants and shirt.
He was old and had a long beard, not from Goa which I could make out from his language accent. He came for some more days and then, we never saw him again.
Answered by Francisco, 29 Apr '12 12:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

A bit long one but you may like it .......................Dad paid me a visit in early April and I wanted to give him a treat with my purse .You know I'm basically a great miser but for Dad, I can sell my soul for giving him a grand treat. I booked a table in DC for just two of us (because Dad visited alone on a hurricane tour) and we were ushered to a table having three chairs. The restaurant was full to the brim because of weekend and there were people on wait, outside.
Dad ordered some appetizers and starter and permitted me to join the toast ( In India ,there is an orthodox culture where sons are not permitted to drink alcohol or even smoke in front of their parents )It was vodka and tonic for Dad and a glass of red wine for me . I just started sipping when I saw a cute little girl of 7/8 years looking here and there and located the vacant seat in our table and with her sweet tone requested me " Sir, can I sit here for sometime? I just want to have an ice-cream ... this restau ...more
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 29 Apr '12 11:43 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

Good thouight
Answered by conviction, 28 Mar '13 03:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Just read few answers here !
Answered by Vilas Deshpande, 16 Jun '12 01:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Yes
nice
can not reveal though
Answered by anil garg, 04 May '12 11:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

No sir
Answered by jameel ahmed, 29 Apr '12 08:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I was walking around in a Big Bazar store making shopping, when I saw
a Cashier talking to a boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years
old..

TheCashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy
this doll. Then the little boy turned to me and asked: ''Uncle, are
you sure I don't have enough money?''

I counted his cash and replied: ''You know that you don't have enough
Answered by msdhoni, 29 Apr '12 12:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Most of the people have become busy ..in their work...but whenever time comes...most of the people express their humanity.......one young boy followed me about 5 km to return my documents fallen from my vehicle.....
Answered by Anil khare, 29 Apr '12 11:45 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

The series motor provides high starting torque and is able to move very large shaft loads when it is first energized. Figure 12-10 shows the wiring di..more