Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

According to new rules under d amended Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act 2000, which was notified on Friday, juvenile offenders or those children(under d age of 18) who r in conflict with d law can now stay in d custody of der parents or guardians while serving der punishments(in the form of community services) D law also states dat d police cannot arrest such offenders, but can only record information about d child & subsequently hand him or her ovr 2 d special juvenile police unit. In fact, dis mve seems to have been unanimously welcomed by orgns n individuals.Is it fair?

Tags: d, children, unit
Asked by cyrus irani, 01 Dec '07 03:54 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Answered by Shrichand Nahar, 29 May '09 11:56 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Yes,the role of parents,teachers and family elders play a decisive role in checking and controlling juvenile delinquency ,because ,parents get increas..more