Q.

Currently, I am looking for a 3d LED TV for my bedroom. However, I will like to choose in between sony and lG. Price is no bar.

Tags: money, tv, electronics
Asked by shafi nizami, 05 Sep '12 10:40 am

1.

Hi shafi nizami, LG WRman Sherlock here,

If money isn't an issue, then may I suggest the LG World Record LM8600? It is currently the best offering of our Cinema 3D Smart TVs in India. The exquisitely beautiful design of the TV with its thin bezel will surely be a great addition to your home. Needless to say, the quality of both 2D and 3D content is top-notch. And as the TV uses passive technology, you and your family won't ever have to worry about flickers whatsoever. The 3D Depth Control and 3D Sound Zooming capability will guarantee the most immersive 3D experience possible. And with the Dual Play function that lets you and your family and friends play games together in full screen, and a huge collection of apps and 3D contents, you can be sure this will be the best investment for your home entertainment.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask or check out our forum at http://www.lgwrforum.com

LGWRman Sherlock out!
Answered by Sherlock WRman, 09 Nov '12 01:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

As far as I know that LG is the only one brand that seems to be more user friendly than other brands. They have some amazing products in LG TV like lG cinema 3d TV in which you can found the magic motion remote control which takes you quickly to the areas of your interest like web browsing, zoom in sound quality and much more. Sony uses active technology which means heavy glasses, while LG has passive technology and light weight glasses. And its higher end cinema 3d TV come with the magic motion remote control which allows quick access to web browsing and other apps and its zoom in sound quality are also nice.
Answered by AMIT GOPAL, 07 Sep '12 11:03 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Sony is good choice
Answered by Psycho, 05 Sep '12 10:42 am

(0)
 (0)