Q.

Why india goes to america fo paki ans china problems

Tags: sports, education, america
Asked by akash, 19 Nov '09 12:10 pm

1.

Well you have a government of bozos, clowns, and jokers and nothing more.
You must have read I the news lately that India buys gold from the IMF, but what you did not read further that IMF has increased Pakistan loan to over 11 billion dollar in august 2009, and this increase they needed desperate funding from the Pakistani government of India. The Pakistani say they will eat grass but have bombs I am sure you also recently read that Pakistan has more bombs then India, The grass line means no development accept bombs and all funds go to bomb making. Also some say buying gold good idea but why do you have to buy from IMF?

Answered by Sanjay, 19 Nov '09 12:48 pm

(0)
 (0)