Q.

Corporate in Political system

The present crisis in BJP within the Party is clearly visible is a conflict of Leaders and Corporate interest. The desperation for Modi as PM candidate will explode very bad taste in the Politics.. It will be interesting to see whether RSS, the Strongest association surrender themselves in the hand of Corporate candidate, i.e. Modi..

Your views..

Tags: leaders, money, candidate
Asked by Sharmila Bose, 23 Jan '13 07:15 pm

1.

It will more likely to surrender since there is trans border backing
Answered by truth exposed, 23 Jan '13 07:16 pm

(1)
 (2)
2.

BUT ALAS, the rogue UPA & the disgrunted NDA will never re-group themselves ,with a proposal for CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT together, for favour of TWO-PARTY-SYSTEM in India, O N L Y to ...................out the unscrupulous REGIONAL PARTIES, from India's political scenario, for ever.
Answered by Kanai Chakraberti, 23 Jan '13 07:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Very true friend
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 23 Jan '13 07:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

RSS is the one institution in India which has survived almost now close to 9o years and has surpassed even what congress party, because they have understood the dynamics well and constantly adopting the strategy for greater interest.
I have seen RSS in closed quarters during late 70s and early 80s and during that time I hv come across ppl. who used to support & vote congress during 60s and early 70s. I myself used to have leftist tilt during those days in spite of RSS influence. The discussions I used to hear were so much diversified and matured, it used to be amazing.
I just have to tell above because, If RSS agrees Modi as a PM, it shows their level of maturity and their commitment to national interest. Today, Congress is projecting them as terrorists for their retaliation acts whereas cross border terrorists as Jihadis, but they have forgotten that Nehru himself had branded them as patriots during 60s. I would love to see RSS support Modi as BJP candidate from larger interest and ...more
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 23 Jan '13 07:44 pm

(0)
 (0)