Q.

Is Islam compatible with democracy ? If yes, why are most islamic nations autocracies/monarchies/military dictatorships ?

Tags: islam, democracy, islamic nations autocracies
Asked by BhejaFry, 23 May '07 02:20 pm

1.

Violence is a part of Islamic thought. Look at their festivals. All have violence based celebrations. EG their act of Khatni/sunnat, the little boy experiences knife and blood at age 9 so as to initiate him into a future potential terrorist. This is why muslim men say that they only fear GOD and are entitled to do anything against humans. Besides even muslim women were circumscised before and some orthodox muslims still do so(they cauterise the clitoris- the fun part) and this is also one reason for muslim men to prefer Hindu women as at least they can see that the female is enjoying sex!
Answered by akshay gupta, 11 Aug '07 09:25 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Dear, You have raised a very much interesting question. But inspite of being in a democratic country we sometimes should shut our mouth. If I say something here, my answer will be definitly reported as abuse. Hence feel my pulse.
Answered by kesireddy sreedhar, 23 May '07 02:43 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

You tell me which country is not using their national symbols.......each and every country is having all national symbols......and we should feel prou..more

Answered by pradeep mishra