Q.

Do you think life offers equal chances to all, irrespective of luck factor? Do you feel satisfaction whatever you have achieved in life so far? If not, then what could be the reason?

Tags: relationships, education, entertainment
Asked by Indra Pawar, 11 Apr '10 09:15 pm

1.

Do not compare your job with others. Do not compare your wealth with others.
Do not compare your physical features with others. Love yourself, accept yourself and most important of all be yourself and live your destiny.
Have often wondered what makes a failed human being ? Is it a person who has failed in his career ? Failed in his relationship? Failed to achieve his material wealth? Failed to be the No. 1 in the world?
We have seen countless of people holding high offices suffering from stress and ulcers. Couples married for umpteen years but yet have nothing to say to each other. Millionaires / Billionaires still wanting more. Even Alexander The Great, having conquered the then known world dying a sad and unsatisfied man.
It seems we are always discontent of what we have, with what state we are now and basically with what we really are. Why is that so?
Answered by PANIWALA A, 11 Apr '10 10:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I believe in luck and only luck offers opportunities to different people according to their past deeds.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 11 Apr '10 09:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Life can't be the same to all, because perceptions differ from person to person. It all depend on how you take things in life. When it comes to chances, it's again the fittest makes the survival. To some people, success is based on luck, a random whim of fate, a chance roll of the dice. But nothing could be further from the truth. Success, to a great extent, can be influenced by luck, but this is not to say that luck is an accident. What all I have learned and made through I am fully satisfied, though I feel still there is a long way to wade through in life...!
Answered by Dil Se, 11 Apr '10 09:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Nope,, it does not :(
Answered by conviction, 11 Apr '10 09:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Life does not offer equal chance to all.I am satisfied with what ever I have achieved.My achievement is due to HIS mercy not due to my quality.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 11 Apr '10 09:18 pm

(1)
 (0)